Thursday, December 17, 2009

12 Months Of Default Song

Something similar to this showed up in my inbox yesterday, I found it amusing and with a few alterations have decided to share it with you, enjoy . . .

On the first month of default my true love said to me…we lost all of our equity!

On the 2nd month of default my true love said to me… There’s 2 past due letters, and we lost all of our equity.

On the 3rd month of default my true love said to me… Our bank got a bailout, 4 past due letters and we lost all of our equity.

On the fourth month of default, 
my true love said to me… We have 4 calling collectors, 
the big banks got bailed out, 
a dozen past due letters, and we lost all of our equity.

On the fifth month of default, 
my true love said to me… we live in our house for free!, more calling collectors, 
banks bailed out, 
a dozen past due letters, and we lost all of our equity.

On the sixth month of default, 
my true love said to me we now have
6 months of savings, we live in our house for free! , 
more calling collectors, 
banks bailed out, 
2 dozen past due letters, and we lost all of our equity

On the seventh month of default, 
my true love said to me home prices keep a-fallin, 7 months of savings, we live in our house for free! , 
more calling collectors, 
banks bailed out, 3
dozen past due letters, 
 and we lost all of our equity.

On the eighth month of default, 
my true love said to me let’s go on vaction, prices keep a-fallin, 8 months of savings, we live in our house for free! , 
more calling collectors, 
banks bailed out, 3
dozen past due letters, 
and we lost all of our equity.
On the ninth month of default, 
my true love said to me I
found some great new rentals, what a great vacation, prices keep a-fallin, 9 months of savings, we live in our house for free! , 
more calling collectors, 
banks bailed out, 3
dozen past due letters, 
and we lost all of our equity.

On the tenth month of default, 
my true love said to me 10 days till auction, 
found some great new rentals, what a great vacation, prices keep a-fallin, 10 months of savings, we live in our house for free! , 
more calling collectors, 
banks bailed out, 4
dozen past due letters, 
and we lost all of our equity.

On the eleventh month of default, 
my true love said to me 
the lender postponed the sale, 30 days till auction, 
found some great new rentals, what a great vacation, prices keep a-fallin, 11 months of savings, we live in our house for free! , 
more calling collectors, 
banks bailed out, 5
dozen past due letters, 
and we lost all of our equity.

On the twelfth month of default my true love said to me house sold at auction, we need to vacate, cash for keys offer, 
found a great new rental, we went on vacation, prices keep a-fallin, one year of savings, we lived in our house free! , no
more calling collectors, 
we got bailed out, we will fix our credit, 
and in 3 years we’ll buy a house cheap.

Want help? check out www.trghelp.com or info "help me" to info@trghelp.com Happy Holidays!